Old 11-25-2013, 05:19 AM
nanna-up-north

Charlie, it's good to see you are still alive.... sorry to hear of all the stuff you've had to deal with lately. Life can kick your butt sometimes..... and you just have to pick yourself up once again and get back at it. Your sister's shoulder reminds me of my broken arm last winter..... awful to deal with but I know she was so happy for you to help her out. My SIL came and helped me. She was a blessing.

Selling machines? I'm feeling the same way.... I don't have that many machines but I only use the treadle, HC, 221, 15-91 and my newer machine. ... oh, and that old Davis that I'm working on right now. The others just sit sadly, staring me in the face saying, why don't you use me? I'm looking for another 15 for FMQ here are the winter place. Then, I'll be content. I love them all but since my youngest moved all his stuff into the basement for storage, there isn't any room. You'll figure it all out. You have some fantastic machines. I imagine it would be difficult to decide which ones to keep and which ones to part with..... making someone else happy is not so bad.