View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 08:24 AM
sbryant1955

Angry Arrow Vintage Sewing Machine

I purchased this machine on ebay from a person in Canada. I did not realize it was broken until I took it to my service technician and he discovered the tension unit is the wrong unit for this machine as well as the check spring. This is when he discovered the arm (where the thread goes under after going through the tension unit) was broken. My husband (who bought the machine for me) contacted the person he bought it from who said that he sends them out to get refurbished and makes sure they are running. (I believe he sent samples but they weren't sewn on this machine.)

Rather than going through the hassles of filing a complaint with BBB in Canada and taking longer to start using my machine, I would rather just get it fixed. Therefore, if there is anyone out there who can help me find parts for this machine, it would be greatly appreciated.

Gunkdesigns.blog has the exact same machine. They said it was made in Czechoslovakia and that it is a clone Singer 15. However, when I bring up images of the Singer 15 (other than they have several 15's) it does not look like mine.

Attaching pictures of the machine.
Attached Thumbnails hpim0246.jpg