Old 11-25-2013, 08:37 AM
jennb

Haha! Charlee after chatting with you last night I was sitting here this morning setting up a new embroidery file and thought Hrmm...I should go over to QB...and here you are!

I've been churning out stuff on my embroidery machine like mad lately. I posted a few pics in 2 threads in the general chit chat area.

I too am about to thin my herd a bit. I need room. and money.

Other than that life has been normal (crazy). I started a part time job at my gym about a month ago. I go in from 6-9am M-F and clean it. I was already going in at that time to work out a few times a week so it was no stretch, and I get a surprisingly decent workout cleaning it, plus I now get paid and my membership is free so I consider it a win-win.

In October I also took over guardianship of my sister. I think I had mentioned here before that she has massive brain damage as a result of a drunk driver 24 years ago. She requires constant care. We moved her from a nursing home in Colorado to one near me, and it is FAR better than where she was. My mom has just gone way downhill this year between dealing with my sisters' breast cancer, and losing my youngest brother in February, so after I finished dealing with all of his loose ends and final things I took this over for her as well. Her stress level is down and she's back to doing a little more than just sitting on the couch stitching all day long.

I haven't picked up any new(old) machines lately. I'm always looking though. I'm sure SteveH thinks I've dropped off the face of the planet because I have this massive stack of stuff in my living room that I still have to finish going through and send him part of. I will get to it eventually though.