View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 04:22 PM
ajpadilla

Trying to understand what kind of block you are trying to draw. What's wrong with the foundation pieced letter "O" in EQ7 that you feel you can't use it? (03 Foundation Pieced > Alphabet Standard)

There is also an applique "O" under 06 Motifs > Alphabet. And a pieced "O" under 08 > Overlaid > Embellished Alphabet. It has an applique orange on it, but you can delete it from the Patch Draw Layer.

And, has been pointed out, no matter what size you draw in, you can always print it any size you want.

Originally Posted by sandyl View Post
I'm familiar with the program and have actually designed quilts using it. However, with this block-the drawing tool does not end where I need it to end when I am drawing. Then when I try to print the block pattern-it's messed up due to the wonky lines that I've drawn. And there is no block O to change the size in the program. The alphabet that is in the program is not it. darn

I've laid out a pattern for our quilt group to use as a raffle quilt and then asked me if I could draw the block pattern. Sillly me, when will I learn???