Old 11-25-2013, 08:29 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Now I am back tracking and doing my catch up read!!!!!!!

DublB ... looks like you are getting some of the same weather as we are! Though I think we in the north are somewhat more expectant of it. Glad you got home safe and sound. I think today was the final closing of your old house? Hope all went well.

Honchey ... good for you for your sleep in, first day back! I bet the kids felt like you;d been gone, "forever"! I think the best for those daffodils would be for your husband (not you!!) to stuff them into the ground!

Anael ... Count me in on enjoying your new pic of the 3-SewGrands! So good to see you have done some sewing and "need" to shop your stash. And with some nice new sweaters finished and on the way. Better watch out, as CarrieM will be trying to steal that purple and green one! Talk about ambition ... now talking about planting bulbs. Glad that they have finally got you feeling better!

JanRN ... keep that cccccccccold to yourself please!!! I've been really feeling it, even when I am inside. What's that a sign of? getting old? Me too ... not a good plant person. Despite Anael's suggestion re desert plants ........ I have even killed them with lack of watering!

JeanieG ... Great to see you are heading to Phoenix again! I'm sure it;s hard for you to do Long Distance Grandparenting! I'm curious about your siblings gifts but the link did not work for me. Look forward to seeing your results.

MiraB ... oh dear ... I didn't read your post til after I posted the pic. Looks like our two postal systems were not cooperating in speedy service. That's three weeks! And to think I had even gone to the post office on Friday, so for sure the three weeks. I know how frustrating it is to be waiting for someone to get yours. Good for you for getting your December block away early. I'm hoping for mine to be gone within the week too. Looks like you've been a busy lady ... glad to have you back with us. Hard to believe you are going to stay put til Dec 12th ... do you think that is even possible?? .... that's 2-1/2 weeks!

Watch out Ladies ... imagine all the quilting MiraB will do in this time!

McFr♥sty is almost done ... and soon will make his debut!