View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 08:42 PM
SandyinZ4

Hi all, We have been putting up Christmas lights on house. Got the front done today and will do the spruce tree in back tomorrow while sun is shining back there (just for a couple hours). I will give you a synopsis of my 'Scrappy' talk but will take some pictures to go along with it and then perhaps just post a new topic here on the board for it. And yes, Brat, I have an idea to use even those tiniest little 1/64th or so trimmings that come off when one squares up a block. Otherwise, just waiting for sewing machine to get repaired. Turkey day for us will be quiet with one cornish hen, a little bit of stuffing with 2 pieces of bread and usual stuff to make it, mashed taters, gravy, some kind of veggie, (probably frozen peas) cranberry sauce from a can (I love that stuff but it is sure getting expensive anymore) and a tiny pumpkin pie I have had in freezer for a month or more just waiting. Just us two and that is fine with me. I have done put in my time making big dinners for 20 plus people over the years. The cat quilt won't be scrappy. Will have to take pictures of what inspired me but hate to get ahead of myself because if I can't make it all work, I am going to feel like a fool so once I get it going and if it is going well, I will share my progress. Wish all of you a wonderful time with friends and family this Thursday. Enjoy your nap Brat! :-)