Old 11-26-2013, 03:48 AM
mirabelle

Anael I would put another border on it, how wide is the blue border, maybe double that width. "to me" it kind of looks unfinished, just my opinion.

Need to update my travel movements, I am now driving to town on Sunday to help DD make 9 wallets that have been ordered, following Friday driving DS to airport, he is going to a concert in Brisbane, driving back on Sunday to pick him up (I get to drive his car) Then on the 12th going to a Christmas party. So much for staying home..

I have a list of "to do's" for December that I want to start tackling, but first I have to hand sew the binding on DD's Christmas quilt, yes it is finished and quilted. I gave it to the longarmer on Thursday and she handed it back to me on Friday. It ended up 95 inches square, might take me a few days to accomplish as the weather has turned hot and humid.

Carriem I played with the 50 Fab Stars today and I love the 10 inch blocks, finished the first block and can't wait to make more,
I also made my first Sylvia's Bridal Sampler block today working with the "new" fabric.
Now it is time for bed, DH goes back to work tomorrow, then it is serious sewing time

It's good to be back