View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 07:08 AM
tlambing

Originally Posted by Elisabrat
I love fresh cranberries my daughter gave me a recipe a few years ago with fresh berries, tangerine zest, juice and sugar its not cooked. Its fresh sweet/slightly tart absolutely marvelous with turkey and later on a sandwich. I made it a year ago, our friends came by had dinner the next night loved it. they went home on Sat. asked could he take some cranberries with him ? I say yes, he took all the cranberries with him. I thought compliment or theft? lol I missed those berries. I am bummed its a dialysis day but get you don't get to skip this stuff.. sigh. wish it was thanksgiving FRIDay lol..

ok tlambing every single time I look at your photo I think .. she is JUST A KID. go ahead tell us what is your super young secret besides the fact your super young? such a pretty girl you are

You're good for my ego Brat! I'll be 48 in a couple of weeks. That just happens to be a good pic, except I look surprised And you have to remember, I was all spruced up for a party. Most days I'm frumpy, in a sweatshirt, jeans and tennis shoes and NO makeup, with plaster dust strewn about my physic. Blooms wilting a bit huh? Just don't want you to think this is the "real" me.

Cranberries are almost the easiest thanksgiving food to make for the biggest payoff. No cans here, although I do love the jellied stuff too. Berries, sugar, orange juice and zest and a splish splash of wine. Yum yum. Happy turkey day everyone.