Old 11-26-2013, 10:10 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

OH, how productive everyone is in the quilting rooms!! I love the block, Mirabelle, that you gave to QuiltE.

No I have not used any of the Missouri Star Quilt Co., things you referred too, Carrie. Just the pieces used in the Bonus Blocks given to you all came from the MSQC.

What wonderful photos Anael. Excellent picture of you and your brother; I think, Mick looks like your brother. Yes, I think the jelly roll needs another border around it; blue would be first choice, then the red. You could bind in black, blue or red.

A very trying day here, dh does not feel good. Cleaning is coming before the cooking I planned. And he is just not happy with me today...if I stood on my head it would not make a difference. I am still carrying a tune of joy in my head and my heart aches for him because I know, this too shall pass...there is a light at the end of this tunnel. (I swept the black cobwebs down from the kitchen wall and took the cups off the top shelf to wash through soapy water, and plan on cleaning the fan blades that is covered with dirt and lint. Dh had not planned that; he was just cleaning the floors!) Tomorrow morning we do errands together, and cannot touch food prep until tomorrow afternoon...so be it. Stop. Enjoy the moments along the journey...its all a part of life and the pursuit of happiness...regardless who is raining on your 'parade' of happiness. Smile My house is cleared up of clutter and soon to be clean as well.