View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 12:17 PM
rfbrazell

Hey Girl,
You are the winner for doing what you are doing. That is what will make a difference in our country. That dinner is just my Italian path. It sounds fabulouso!
Keep on going girl.
All the best
Robert

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Oh Robert I would love to sneak a seat at your table for a chance at one of those runners. I am having a tiny dinner at our home for the three of us. We couldn't actually afford to do it but there was a man who sits in the chair next to mine at dialysis who I recalled didn't know anyone in town. So I asked if he was busy for Thanksgiving and he said he was just staying home so I invited him over for dinner. He was so happy to accept and I feel its worth stretching it a bit to make it happen. Tonight I made butternuts squash raviolis to have as a side, inexpensive to make and well we are not supposed to have potatoes so this is an alternative. Serve them with sage brown butter.. hope he likes them. I am getting creative with what we have so maybe I don't need a pretty runner this feels almost as good as winning. Almost wink wink..

I mailed to Australia today my oh my did I get the wrong postal worker. he charged me a horrific amount for a little brown 5x7 envelope with two blocks. I almost flopped over lol. I hope my partner gets them in fast shipping time (right) and they arrive well.