Old 11-26-2013, 03:06 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mirabelle View Post
I am so happy that you like it QuiltE.

JeanieG that is an awesome panel from Missouri Star, have not seen anything like it before. Your wallhangings will be beautiful and sparkly and oh so Christmassy
Oh yes, MiraB ..... I do I do I do ..... and then some more!!! I am totally awe struck with it.
I'd say .... JeanieG must really love her siblings to do all that work for them!
Yup ... I see you are NOT staying home til the 12th! Busy you have been with finishes, near-finishes and new-starts. Now that I've seen your applique skills, does this mean you are adding DJ to your 2014 projects?

Anael ... I know ... very lucky indeed! What great pics! and a special one of the 3-men-folk! Though sweeter still is your picture!! I'm voting with MiraB for another border to frame it up. So if the strips are 2", that makes it already 40" square. If you have lots of one of the fabrics you have used, and not worried about the size, I think I would even go with a 6" border all round.

CarrieM ... nope, have not used those squares though would they be good for anything other than string quilts? Sandwiches for Thanksgiving!!! and too, maybe you can get some help? Think ahead ... do you have any others you can do while you have the helpers and the space? Thanks about Fr♥sty ... just need to get him finished and then onwards to the Christmas exchange gift.

JanRN ... there's another reason to keep working ... free paper along with all the photocopying!!! Let the snow come ... and declare yourself a Snew Day!! Perhaps SOME Snew Days!!! I like your style of Family Thanksgiving cooking!

QNSue ... don't fret so about all your To Do's. Your company is coming for your company, are they not? not to Molly Maid's home or a Five Star Restaurant? When life was in an uproar for me several years ago, I came to some great realizations about such. I finally accepted that some things are less important than others. It's the people that are the important part ... and if they do not understand, then what sort of friends are they?

OKSGlad .... SEW Glad for all of you!!!!!!!!!! ...... I just knew it was about time for that rock to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So will the simple wedding be home on the range? or mean a trip east for you? Happy Anniversary!!! All sorts of grand things to be thankful for at the OK Farm this Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!