Old 11-26-2013, 04:24 PM
Honchey

Mirabelle the Energizer Bunny will be at it again for the next couple of weeks!!! Glad your back!! That's a gorgeous, scrumptous MB you made for Quilte...QuiltE, You're one lucky gal!!

Anael, Beautiful photos of your boys..Very strong family resemblance...

Dublb, It's great to have help just before the holidays..Dsis gets her results from needle biopsy tomorrow..She is also having shoulder surgery on the 5th.. I'm going to have to help her bake her Holiday cookies...her shoulder will be casted...At least I won't have to bake at home...I'll be bringing them home instead..

I just realized that tomorrow is Wednesday and the kids will be here for dinner..I think I"ll start a pot of sauce..I have a leftover pork chop from dinner last night that I can throw in.. they'll be here for Thanksgiving and the youngest is staying over cause I'll be watching him all day Friday...Maybe we'll do some shopping in the afternoon...the shops should be empty by then ....I'm working Saturday afternoon till closing and all day Sunday...I pray my knee won't act up..I'm going to wear compression stockings just in case...I will probably sleep all day Monday!!!

Anael, I just remembered that I forgot to send a photo of my MB for this month..I have to find the camera cord first..

Well, Have a good evening all...H.