Old 11-26-2013, 04:36 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Another day has passed with all its problems...still smiling! maytag repairman came by with family on the way to TEXAS, but did fix my refrigerator first and then demanded payment...he made me wait two weeks...I was tempted to make him wait, but the five children and wife was in van all ready to go...four are teenagers...so I figure he will get more than enough punishment in 900 miles each way! So glad we don't have to make a journey like that right now!!

News, News and News on QB PC trail. Ok has alot to celebrate and look forward too 2014; a new gs and new dil. Wonderful news!. Good to know all is safe for today... and still moving along the Turkey trail.

Did Carrie's dish of carrots and dressing, it will sit until Thursday so all the seasoning will get through it. Ditto on Green Bean Casserole. Sweet Potatoes are baked...finish that tomorrow afternoon and bake the pies...and make Honchey's Rice Pudding. GF coming up from Columbia has told me she does not want to eat: sugar, flour or butter or anything fat. I shall promise her that I will keep all the calories and she can enjoy the butter, sugar and cream in my cooking.

Washed the top third of dh's cup collection and got the black cobwebs down, and cleaned both ceiling fans and vacuumed the kitchen myself. Dh collected his Christmas package in the mail, and opened them and tried on the Parka and Raincoat and they fit and suited him...so all is well. Good Night all.