Old 11-26-2013, 06:53 PM
carriem

Well, I opted not to get the 10" squares...I can't run them through my printer, so will keep using the paper I am using. Thanks for the input on what you use.

Jan--please share a picture of what you did with the Alaska block.

Mirabelle--thanks for trying out the 10" stars...that is the size I plan to make too.

QNS--sounds like you had a very productive day! Sorry DH is feeling under the weather...hope he's better by the time company arrives.

OK--congrats on all your news!

QE--thanks for asking...I do have one other top that needs sandwiching! I am pretty sure I even have some batting I can use.

Honchey--you have some busy days ahead. Take care of your knee...do you have a date set for surgery yet?

Any new MBs today??

Tomorrow I will be making carrot casserole (will cook Thursday) and baking red velvet cupcakes w/blue frosting (DD's choice for her birthday cake this year..12yrs). Then Thursday I will make party potatoes...those will go in the crockpot to save room in the oven. When I am done in the kitchen I want to go to the clubhouse to finish my Dec MB and get the backing sewn together for the tulip quilt.