Old 11-26-2013, 10:15 PM
Anael

Ladies

Thanks for all the kind words about the pictures. My older brother was very shy, he always hided behind me Mick is kind of shy too, it takes a while before he talks to me when I'm there. The twins were just staring at me, no blinking, no smiling, just staring.......it took them a long time before they even smiled once!

Today I'm going to have lunch with #2 DS. It's his 31rd birthday today and he's not well. He's home with a burn out I talked to him yesterday and he told me he doesn't want to celebrate his birthday because he has to think about what to get and that's too much to think about. He's the one who wants to make a living out of teaching music and the thought of having to go and teach one student scared him yesterday! He has a long way to go........

QNS, good to hear all is well I hope it stays this way!
Dublb, sorry you didn't close again yesterday

I just thought about my new Craftsy class and I have a quilttop waiting to be quilted. It has been waiting for about 2 years now because I had no idea how to quilt it. Now I do......but it has to wait till after surgery. It's this one with large solid blocks.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]448869[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails bom2011-003-760-x-570-.jpg