View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 04:17 PM
Elisabrat

that is looking good I see a dark more solid round coming next to tie it all together nicely. I see a white quilt and I want to run! my dh is a piglet in the making I am sure of it. he finger prints things faster than any kid I know. like have you seen a NAPKIN lately? sure he believes they are for decorating and well table cloths, jeans, shirts well those are for wiping your dirty fingers on them. play with your fish eggs? sure then go lay down for a nap but don't wash your hands first.. yuck!! so your quilt will be marvelous.. just not one I could ever wish for

I put mine in the food processor Sandy similar to what your mom made. My favorite. no jellies for me blick!! lol I made my wonderful sweet potato bake, my smashed parsley taters, pumpkin bread pudding with cream anglese and spell check lol, cooked corn with butter, vanilla cheesecake with cherries on top, and well diced up the onions celery for stuffing tomorrow .. thinking I will be dead tired after clinic so I had best do it all now.. oh yes making a pot of beef chuck roast in teriyaki, garlic and ginger .. for a sandwich for dinner later tonight. other than that I cleaned the kitchen and livingroom and set the table. bored city. (super woman right? ha ha dead to the bone).