Old 11-27-2013, 04:55 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Happy Thanksgiving, tomorrow ... to all our American Friends!
Travel safely, for those who will be on the go.
Be sure to stop and enjoy yourselves ... and do not make it all about work!!

Anael ... Green, I see!! and I do like the HITBD or Churn Dash with the fancy centres! How did lunch go today?

MiraB ... you had me worried that you were missing those "good ol' days". Me neither ... the corporate world is long gone and the last 31 yrs I've been self employed. OMG, has it been THAT long? Surely not (but oh yes it has)

DDamsel ... oh dear, no working oven! So how did you make that cake? on the BBQ? Happy Birthday to DD and have a fun day on Friday with your parents and all who gather!

DublB ... yea for the final closing ... I would have gone straight to the bank with the $$$$$$

CarrieM ... oh how cruel to your son, to have braces for Thanksgiving . Now three sandwiches to be made! Good for you!

QNSue ... have a good time with your friends!

Me? ... errands all day and a calamity of things happening. All's good though ... just that this week has turned upside down and inside out ... and everything that was to happened seemed to constantly been interrupted with other things!! arrgghhhh!!!!!!!! Challenges? Opportunities? ... just annoyances, mainly!