Old 11-27-2013, 08:58 PM
Wonnie

Originally Posted by nygal View Post
Today I am busy getting ready for tomorrow. I made two of my chocolate pies yesterday and about to put two pumpkin pies in the oven. My dining room table is set just need to get the crystal on the table and in place. My sweet husband is out in the rain changing a flat tire on the vehicle. Luckily in my part of NY we only are getting rain and it's not freezing. Hopefully we wont' get ice or snow!!

I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving...we have much to be thankful for. And a special shout out to my SS and to the one I sent to. You both know who you are...oh yea..maybe you don't! In time you will.
Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
Made it home from the hospital in time for thanksgiving. Still feeling very weak and glad my kids are doing all the prep and cooking. Pneumonia can knock the heck out of you!! I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to a visit to the hole. Surely someone there has a home remedy to help me finish get over this!!
Glad you are on the mend. Just curious...wonder if anyone ever heard of a chest rub called quiachol? Growing up if we came down with a chest cold Mom would steam our chest then rub it with quiachol (sp?) And cover our chest with a heavy towel under a t-shirt. Kid you not...the next morning we were well! Haven't been able to find any for years.