View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 04:28 AM
Edie

I am cooking the bird as we speak - 20 lb'er. The pumpkin pie was done at 4:30 AM. Dog woke me up at 1:00. I think he thought I might oversleep. Anyhow, everything is ready except the kit and bath floor, and a shower! Oh, yah, take the sheets off the table. I set my table last night. Mighty pretty if I say so myself. Just wait til the food goes on the plate. Whoo-Hoo! Guess who has a dishwasher - but guess who's eating with guests from Wisconsin and are diehard Cheeseheads ---- at 12:00 no less. It'll be a mighty fast dinner.

Do your best, Green Bay!!!!!!! You couldn't beat the Vikings, but then we couldn't beat you either!!!! Horse a piece, I guess!
\
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and like I said to my husband when we would come out of the doctor's office "Don't forget to say thank you". I lost my husband in March and my mother in July. But I can still say thank you. Neither suffered. Both went to heaven, I know that because my mother told the chaplain that my father and my husband came to see her the day before she died. And for that I say Thank you!!!! Edie