View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 06:08 AM
Jratcliff

Originally Posted by Jratcliff View Post
Thank you so much for the info. I had no idea how the bobbin sensor worked and I would assume the upper thread must work the same way. I use a very soft paint brush to remove the lint but haven't vacuumed so I'll give that a try. I did have a problem with the bobbin sensor being off a long time ago, but that quit on it's own. It's the top thread that's driving me nuts now, and my machine only turns both off or on, not individually. I will vacuum and give it another try. Thanks again!
Update on my latest problem! I vacuumed everything but sadly it still doesn't work. I started another block and had to turn off the thread sensor so it would stitch. I found that at every color change, the sensor comes back on so I have to turn it off again. The last discovery, however was the best. I still had the setup window open as I changed threads and saw the sensor turn on. I turned it off and for some unknown reason turned it back on and started the stitch. IT WORKED! The scary thing is, this tells me it is either a faulty sensor or something in the computer programming. Either way, it sounds like something that will be very expensive to have fixed. Bummer!!! Gobbletov everyone.