View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 08:15 AM
Carol34446

Originally Posted by mandyrose View Post
I ordered from them about a month ago a navy blue fabric and a cranberry red and I was not happy with the way they washed the navy blue had a white faded line on the fold I blamed it on me because t I didn't open the width when I put it in the washer but I did open the cranberry red and layered it in the washer when I took it out of the dryer it was worse then the navy blue white lines going through the whole 2 yrds of fabric no way I could anything with it except fmq practice and I also ordered 2 large spools of 50wt white thread 1 cone was good the other cone was lousy thread kept coming off the spool about every 3 feet I can't wind a full bobbin with it now I use that for hand needle work.but then again I did some nice fabric about a year ago

I am sure if you called them and complained they would make it right. I bought a kit and pannel was missing which was needed to make quilt and they gave me $30 plus dollars credit and I got to keep yards of fabric, in large peices and that is only time I have had a problem with them. Anything else I got from them has been great, including charm packs. Let them know about your red and blue material, it should not have done that. I too pre wash and have to 50 years, better than find out materal runs, shrinks etc and you can get bad material anywhere even if you pay a lot for it. Way back, sewing clothes you wanted to make sure material didn't shrink and colors run and it was standard to prewash.