Old 11-28-2013, 12:21 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

We are happy to have you in our life, Honchey. Thanks for all that you have done for us.

We are all stuffed and sleeping it off here. Carrie's carrot dressing was a favorite at my table. Stuffing from the turkey was popular also. Sweet potatoes, green beans, corn on the cob, Brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes, gravy and the three salads completed the meal. The guys did up the dishes and we ladies sat back and relaxed. After doing up the dishes, men enjoyed the pumpkin pie and vanilla ice cream. I will put away the last of the clean pans later. So thankful I have two refrigerators to hold the left overs. Since I was so busy with the turkey and dressing this morning, everyone got hers or his breakfast together...and it worked out well. And everyone was happy with the mid-day meal,and that made me feel good. Supper will be 'leftovers' heated up in Corningware divided plates.

Lin and Ken will leave in the morning and I will re-claim my quilt room, setting it up to sew. BF Susan and I will go to US Cellular and have a 'talk' with them about my dead phone and her bill that was confused again, for the fourth time, with her Mother's account. Life goes on. I think we re-set our scales back 20 pounds.