Old 11-28-2013, 02:58 PM
dublb

DD, DGSon & I started our day reeeeeal early. DGSon has an ear infection. We had ta take him ta the ER 'cause their insurance would only cover him if they went ta the ER. We knew that he probably had an ear infection yesterday but didn't want ta go & wait in the waitin room for about 3 or 4 hours. So we got a good night sleep & woke real early & were at the ER at 6:15. There was no one in the waitin' room! He got his ears checked & was sent home w/a Rx for an antibiotic & ear drops.
Well we had all 25 people & we sat at 3 tables in the dinin' room & livin' room combo. Everybody brings several dishes & deserts. DH smoked the turkey while I made the dressin', gravy, green beans, & squash casserole. It was so nice not ta be all squished in a tiny house! DD made Humas (Sp?) & a cheesecake. She was so happy that I had a set o' spring board pans. It went real well! I wasn't worried about enough food the way we all do it. By each o' us bringin enough food for several meals we always have waaaay too much food.