Old 11-28-2013, 03:31 PM
gardnergal970

Boy is my face ever red...I went to tweek the MB for December and found that I hadn't mailed the one for November yet....and I've had it made since last February right after we got the lists. It will go in the mail tomorrow.
all if your Thanksgiving celebrations sounded so tasty. We spent a quiet day with leftover turkey from earlier this week.
Mirabelle....I think you have to go with your heart and no guilt. It does look beautiful on your bed.
Dubib...what a Thanksgiving for you....only one home and the car all paid for and room for a houseful to enjoy each other.
carriem...you've been pretty busy sewing for not being able to do much. It will be nice to have everything sandwiched!
QuiltE...hope you can get your week lassoed and in line and you don't have more surprises this week.
Honchey...take care of your knee. It sounds like you have a really busy weekend coming.
JanRN...snowy weather up your way. We've missed it entirely here but northern Indiana by the lake got a lot.
Anael....thanks for the pictures. What a beautiful family you have. I'm sorry to hear about your oldest son. It has to be hard for all of you. Your surgery is this next week isn't it?
i just got the fabric requirements for Michelle Fosters QALONG, Bonnie Hunter's Mystery starts tomorrow, and my QB just challenged us to have a quilt that we only work on when we're together. Am I ever glad I got as many flimsies done as I did this past month. I would have had another one done but the borders just didn't come together and I had to make a couple attempts before I liked the results. Maybe I can squeeze in a couple more days with it and put it in the flimsy box too.