View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 07:00 AM
Elisabrat

Thank you for the link moonwork cant wait to try it!

I had a great time with our guest last night and at the end of dinner I said I was sending him home with a care package. He looked at me and said its been such a long time since he heard those words. I thinking I had said something wrong said.. what words? he said care package. He hasn't received one in over 10 yrs. I gulped. I gift them all the time to people. I will surely bring him a little package once a week or so. I ran some over to my neighbors who were not going anywhere for the holiday and they hadn't eaten yet.. she was so happy. she said we were looking at canned food. on THANKSGIVING?? sigh. so I felt good. Enough left over for soup today and then I start anew. a grand holiday all in all hope yours was too!

I have decided starting in January to do a fall quilt for my blocks here. I would love to switch to fall as I will have enough now come Dec to complete my Christmas quilt. Its a lap quilt and I had more than half already done before you all helped me out. I love it. I think the next quilt will be for my sister in Virginia. She seems to think of pumpkins and fall leaves everytime she thinks of me. not sure why lol but it works