View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 07:23 AM
Elisabrat

wish I could personally tie her to a bed or a lounger chair with a hot pad and not let her up. Yup that is what I wish for but when her back did get better.. Jaba would kick my rear in good. Yikes. And I amnot sure but think she bites too. not going to find out so instead I will pile in with the rest of the good wishes for you Jaba. And your lucky bill is so helpful. I would be eating burnt scrambled eggs nightly. and the pans oh my we would run out of them for lack of WASHING them after you use them thing.

I had a lovely heart burn central dinner it went well and I am glad its over now. Too much food for one silly dinner. What a concept! eat til you feel rotten. I didn't even have big plate it was the gravy which did me in. I love gravy. guess it doesn't love me as much. I gifted all the turkey and extras to my guest and to my neighbors who were home going to eat canned food for dinner. I figure share the wealth and the heartburn lol. I am making a small pot of turkey soup with small bit I kept for tonight and then that is the end of it. phew! not sure I will make one again. I could see a pot luck meal but not doing all that work.. I haven't been to a pot luck in I cant tell you. A nice table set up with choices pick the three you like the most and be done with it lol.

I am working on Jabas quilt center today again. I think I finished all the blocks I had cut and am going to be.. four short. oh joy back to the cutting board again. how I miscounted.. dunno. sure hate when I do that however. you get all excited! yipeee almost done. and then its a trick! more to go still.

ok last night we are talking at the table.. sharing life stories and I start with mine. I start out by saying how healthy I have been in the past.. and how I knew I was not going to get sick til I was 70! my guest then interrupts me and says YOUR 70! I would have thought you were 60! ok my dh is staring hard at his taters, smirking, I kick him think should kick the guest too.. and just smile and say no no not 70. I didn't share I am 52. sheesh. I need facial lotion fix right away. Oil of Olay! to the rescue! lol. kinda funny though the things people say. good thing I dont look 70 yet.. sigh.