Old 11-29-2013, 08:44 AM
Quilty-Louise
Banned

Yep I totally agree.

Have already ripped out the heavier line of stitching. Of course I didnt realize that
i had did a smaller thinner line of stitchin, and that is proving to be much harder to
rip out.

However I am thinking of going in a different direction now.

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I think the snowflake needs white thread myself.. (smarty pants well quilty loise did ask..) and its a cute design the white would make it stand out more the black pulls it in a bit maybe?

I love the reindeer and charley brown tree is that hand embroidered? looks like it..very cute.

I hope you all had a great holiday yesterday and that you find you have an easy weekend cooking with all those left overs. I sent mine all packing out of here so one more meal today and we will be back to regular. Think its time for turkey soup small pot of soup and rolls and presto.. finished with all that .. except the cranberries. Why dont I make them all year they are so darned good! love them on turkey but on a sandwich oh yeah and well how about pork would work great with pork too and chicken and well .. ham bet you they are good on ham also.. sold! maybe I will keep a bag in the freezer so I can do just that. I mean it takes 2 minutes to make the relish why not. (hey maybe ocean spray will hire me to be a spokesperson?) .. sewing today. I sure hve missed it!