Old 11-29-2013, 05:48 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

No, Carrie, we still have company and we had to go over to their house today and feed the outside dog and cat there, and do errands in town; like, get my cell phone working and it is; stopped check made out to Magtag repair man 'cause the refrigerator is not working and I told them so.; pick up the cement glue and nails for the guy's project in the garage that did not get delivered with the order.

Come home and wash up the breakfast mess (Wowers! how can so few use soooo much silverware), fix lunch, re-pack the Thanksgiving leftovers the way I told dh to do when he called me on the road that the Mag tag refrigerator had quit. Roast the pork shoulder and the small 3 pound turkey roasts...two of them. Washed up all that mess. Line the slow cooker, de-bone the pork shoulder roast and put it in the slow cooker with Cookies BBQ sauce to slow cook all night. I had put a dry rub on the pork shoulder on the morning of Thanksgiving and put it back in the Maytag Refrigerator. We sampled the pork shoulder and my bf said she is bringing her two down for me to cook up for her. According to her, I excelled the apple pork roast recipe.

Kitchen is officially closed for the night. Tomorrow I bake bread. Maybe sweet rolls and do laundry. Its another NEW day.