Old 11-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Honchey

HI, I thought I received my MB for this month until I got one in the mail today from JanRN!!!! ...It is so pretty. it will go well with all my other blocks...I do have a problem tho...I have taken a photo but I still can't find the usb card reader for the card..I will try to find it again before I go to work tomorrow..
I got emails from Carol Doaks website and bought 2 downloads @ 50% off..stencils and the 40 stars? I don't remember..I have so much on my mind lately I can't think straight!!

Mirabelle, that Bargello is dynamite!! It would drive me crazy tho..all those waves!

I see that we all had a good Thanksgiving...DH & I went to Sam's Club & bought a new TV today..The one we have still works but takes forever to to start up..I think the start board is shot...Just had to make sure we have one when it finally goes.. I snuck in a tablet at the check out while DH was rolling the cart out to the car... He did see it when we got home..Him: "You bought a Tablet???" Me: "Yeah, Take it out of my paycheck !!". He never buys anything for himself...I am at an age where if we can afford it and I want it I will get it....Now I have to figure out how to use it...If I don't like using it I'm sure the other members of my family will enjoy it when they're here...
Well, it's that time of the night where I need to wind down & go to bed..Work tomorrow...H.