Old 11-29-2013, 10:32 PM
dublb

Hey Ya'll I see we all have been busy! I went w/Dh while he test drove a new truck. We drove it ta Odessa & back. (About a 30 min drive.) At first my back seemed ta be fine, but about 5 min.s after I got out o' the truck, my back acted up. After that DD & I went shoppin for a bit. We went ta Handcock Fabrics. I spent $37 & saved $55. One o' the things I got was a June Taylor HST & QST ruler for half price. When we got home I pulled it out & showed DD how it worked & she then wished that she had picked one up for her DMIL for Christmas. If they still have it at half price tamarrow I'll pick it up & mail it ta her. After we got home several family members were here ta pick up their leftovers. They stayed alot longer than I expected. We didn't even start puttin the tree up till after 7:30. I wanted ta do that while the DGK's were here. Ya should have seen 'em wrappin' themselves up in the garland & runnin' through the house. LOL After the kids were in bed DD & I went through a box w/loose leaf pages o' recipes that had been DMIL's. I then had #2 DSon copy the ones she wanted.
At one point my DH's cousin called ta talk ta DH & we didn't git ta the phone soon enough, so he started ta leave a message. (DH went ta the other room & talked ta him after that.) When DD heard his voice it sounded like my DFIL's voice ta her & she started missin' her DGDad all over again. We got busy puttin the ornaments on the tree after that & she felt better.
They will pack up & leave tamarrow. This house will feel a bit quiet after that for sure. At least I'll have my quiltin' ta do.

PS I found my Nov MB hadn't been mailed yet either. Another thing DD & I did was git it in the mail taday. I sent it express ta make up for it & it should be there on Mon. I'll send Anael a pict o' it, for approval, as I did git it taken taday also.