Old 11-30-2013, 07:27 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael .... awesome quilting job. Look forward to seeing the finale when I am back and you are back after surgery too!

MiraB ... likewise ... I bet you will have it done when I return!

DublB and QNSue ... back to normal? Silence is Golden, though I am sure the two of you will miss your company!

JanRN ... now you have me intrigued with that recipe. I think you are like me ... something like that is one of those things that you just have to make to find out if it is outright disgusting ... or amazingly good! Thanks for the tip! Just might be something I will try with my own Christmas leftovers. Thanks for your thoughts .. weather looking like it will cooperate, so far!

Honchey and GrannyQ ... what a terrific block and looks so wonderful with the grouping.

GrannyQ ... {{{HUGS}}} to you and your DH. Thankfully you do have some family close by to help the two of you get thru this. Never easy, but both of you with such challenges at the same time, is so difficult. Glad that you made that mistake post on your Spikes/MBs ... really like your Spikes too!

Ready to take off tomorrow ... though no hexie fabric cut. Think I'll go and do some now, so I have something with me, just in case! Chat with you all later in the week