View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 02:43 PM
scarlett686_

Thanks Quilting Aggi for answering me so quickly....I belong to a quilting guild and have done the monthly newsletters now for 2 years, I gave it at the beginning of this year...trying to get others involve with our guild other than sitting on the side lines..I am sure you know exactly what I mean. I started quilting the latter part of 1999 or early 2000, cannot remember exactly when.....but I fell in love with quilting and can't get enough of it..It was my therapy while I was trying to get over breast cancer and numerous of surgery in 1997. I just recently purchase me a Gammill statler computer long arm quilting machine.....this past saturday. I haven't gotten it yet, it will probably be in April before they can delivery it and set it up for me....they are booked solidly. but I know that I am going to enjoy it very much....my hands are staying too sore for me to continue to hand quilt....which I love doing....
I appriciate your answering me and your doing a great job, so continue to do so.
scarlett686_