View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 12:02 PM
JoyceHoopes

[QUOTE=barri1;6430828]That is too funny.. We have situation like that, but it has to do with a goldendoodle that decided the big leather chair is hers. If a person sits on the chair, she will circle around a couple of times, and then start to voice her opinion that you are sitting on her chair. I decided to turn the tables on her, and let her know I wasn't getting up.. She ended up sitting on the couch, and whining.. I waited a few minutes, and she got up, and started to bark. I thought that she had to go out.. I got up to get her leash, and she ran over to the chair, and sat down.. That meant war.. I wasn't going to let her get away with bullying me off the chair.. I went into the kitchen, and got a treat.. I left it on the other side of the room.. and sat down on the couch, and waited.. She started to whine.. but got up to get it.. LOL That sounds like my house -4 rescue beagles. Has she figured out what you are doing yet? It doesn't take long here. Anyone who says animals are dumb creatures has never been owned by a dog or a cat. Joyce in DE