View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 03:12 PM
ksusan

Hello , Cnolan--- I don't believe that Judy Martin of Grinnell, Iowa has passed away. Her latest newsletter is dated Febraury, 2008. Please double check her website. The web address is listed elsewhere on this thread.

Tim, not all of us have that type of power tool with which to trim the edges. However, that doesn't phase me a bit. I have more than enough projects to keep me busy. Notice, I did not say out of trouble :-) Trouble is the operative word here and I love your teasing. Please don't stop inter-acting with us!!!!!

When I was teaching, guys were more attentive than gals and the guys were more apt to figue out a solution. This 1946 edition was raised by a mother who taught me that I can do anything I choose to set my mind to do.

Today I gave away some felted sweaters to a woman who makes really neat winter mittens. Anything that takes time and energy away from quilting is being carefully examined and various WIP are finding new homes. Fortunately, I love my job so earning a living is enjoyable!!!!!