View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 10:28 AM
rfbrazell

Also Madam President......! It is December and us quilters are busy as you know! So swappers give us a chance to respond like Jean said.........Yeah
R

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew View Post
I will address the first concern first. The correct spelling is: atpegsquiltstudio. Just give her some time to ans. She seems to be busy, but does eventually contact her partner.

Second:
cowgirlquilter is correct. She is on the member list. Some people just don't get on their computers as much as others do. Please give them some time to respond. Me? my computer is on all day, I check it quite often as I walk by, but think that comes from working in front of a computer for many years!

Give your partners some time to answer. IF, you haven't heard anything in a week, send them another message, just in case. If it comes right down to it, I will swap with those that don't hear anything.

We're buried in FOG this morning, hit just after dark last nite. It's supposed to be gone by 10 or 11... THEN, cold moves in late tomorrow, and sleet and SNOW (I hope, hope, hope) Thurs & Friday. Keep your fingers crossed..hee hee

Jean