Old 12-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Muneaux

Default Universal Deluxe Zig Zag Machine Model KZM

Originally Posted by Nanamoms View Post
Not too long ago, I posted that I had my Mama's Universal Deluxe Zig Zag Machine, Model KZM although it was stored at my brother's. A board member needed a copy of the manual and my brother finally sent it to me. I tried to find the posts but no luck and I thought we had PM'd, too. So much for my brain power lately!

If anyone of you need a copy of the manual, I will be glad to make a copy and send it to you. Just PM me!
Carolyn
Hi Carolyn.

I hope you are doing well!

I just stumbled onto your comment pasted above and would like to enquire if your offer still stands. I have a wonderful Royal Deluxe Zig Zag Machine model KZM. It belonged to my grandmother who gave it to me some 20 years or more ago (we used to sew together). We really only used straight stitching when we sewed together so I have no idea what all of the other capabilities of the machine really are. I have been unable to find a manual for the make of the machine, but it looks so much like the Universal Deluxe Zig Zag Machine that I believe the manuals must be interchangeable. Please let me know if you still have your manual and if you are willing to copy it for me.

Warmest of holiday season wishes and kindest regards,

Cheryl