Old 12-02-2013, 08:55 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

So much on my plate these last two weeks. Thinking of Anael and wishing her the best as well. Finally made it to the sewing room and found my November block unmailed----ooooohhhhh ssshhhh*************. So Nov MB person I apologize and will get it in the mail asap. Grrr. Oh I just read GGal's 11-28 comment and whew we are two of a kind. Guess there's two of us feeling guilty. Now three of us--hey the more the merrier. No wonder there hasn't been many postings!

Lovely green quilt, Anael. Sew thoughtful QE to send a spooky surprise. Dot to dot quilting

mirabelle--bargello quilt will look picture perfect.

GrannyQ--Honchey sent you a cute whimsical block--matches so nicely too. And thanks for missending the SYE photo. They look wonderful. I haven't been following the SYE threads so appreciate seeing yours and the bit of mirabelle's, too.

Love the bright and sunny Lost and Found Janie and QNS and adds more cohesion to your quilt.

dublb Yeah!!!!! What a relief with a check in the bank.

QE you scored with the block from mirabelle and another great grouping. Glad to hear Frosty's done.

What cute pictures from Holland--both old and new ones. Quintessential Dutch kids all around.

Oh Jan--love the rich colors of the grab bag gift.

A delightful block from Carrie to Janie!

Trying to get all caught up on everyone's coming and goings. Whew we do all manage to get a lot done, don't we? Glad to hear of everyone's weekend. We had a great one. Also nephew from WVa was here as he goes to school in Iowa and didn't drive home. He just joined in the laughter, chores, and general chaos. Gave option to new fiance several times that she could always back out!! Think she kind of likes our crazy household. All for now with lots of catch up to do. Later.