Old 12-03-2013, 05:57 AM
oldsewnsew

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
You can not set the stitch width. It has to go at 0 - There is a knob you turn and you get a longer pattern. It doesn't do ducks. I got 30 cams & some feet - I do have a manual - it must be written in Greek. These are orange disks. I haven't seen any ducks.
Miriam
Mine is just enough different from yours that I guess I'm not much help. The orange cams are identified as "Basic Decorative Designs", (no reversing) Set the special switch selector to CAM, stitch width 1 to4, stitch length=Red Zone, Special Stitch Modifier- Red Dot, satin stitch foot, and zigzag hole on needle plate
The "Reverse Stitch Design" cams are set at CAM, Stitch Width 1 to 4, Stitch Length at 6, (although they will work at smaller numbers, they just overlap) and the Special Stitch Modifier is at Middle Position between S and L. That part is critical, and if something is gummed up, there is where it showed up on mine. The fish is cam #30,"duck-ish" is cam 32, "pine-tree-ish is cam 34, and "chicken-ish" is cam 44. Cam 45 is a Rorshach test, being either and angel fish, an arrow head, or a jet figher? Probably not helping you much. At least you have a manual, can you imagine how much of a challenge it would be without one!
Jim