Old 12-03-2013, 06:03 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Mirabelle, how lovely that is going to be....far beyond what I could do ever. My vision in the sewing room is not what I expected at all, now to decide what I am going to do about the problem. Will check with eye doctor again.

OK, good to hear from you. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving Holiday, too.

Dublb, the MB sent to you was the first one I made, not the one I indented to mail to you, so the right one will go into the mail this Wednesday. We are trying not to go to town more than once a week; tomorrow is Dr.'s wellness check ups, then on to K. and back to my home town...where with the Hy-Vee grocery shopping I can get 30 cents a gallon off my next fill-up at the gas station. My card is up to $1.32 a gallon off right now...like getting a fill up for 50% less.

Hope when I dig into the sewing closet I can find my knit ribbing to fix dh new coat sleeves to be warmer. It's a tall big man's coat, and he ain't tall!! (It hangs on him like he is wearing the Jolly Green Giant's coat! ) They do not sell the big man's parka with the knit ribbing in the cuffs and its the closest thing I can find that is warm enough for him.

Everyone have a good day!