Old 12-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

Anael, ND, & SewNso... [and all!]
I think unfortunately everyone started to fizzle out and I do feel somewhat responsible for it as I started this thread - but life happens to us all!! Most who have finished Jane didn't do so with the first thread.... and then there are those 'over-achievers' with more than one going at a time!! I have re-discovered [along with the household cleaning which suffered much over the last many weeks/months/ years?? ] many many far too many UFOs that I am trying very hard to complete. I would in fact LOVE to buy some fabric but am feeling far to guilty

I did get 3 [OMG] philanthropy quilts finished, quilted, and ready for Interface Child and Family Services - YAY!! Had them long time... but now for Jane ideas...

Here is my suggestion - The 'attack plan' I made up on the first post seemed to be working for most. I had started, but not completed, a list of post numbers that had tutorials for various techniques and specific blocks for Jane. When I get that list completed by the end of the year it may be a good idea to start a new thread and include in the first post the schedule and the list that refers to post #s on this thread. At this point I have 8 squares, two corner kites, and 11 triangles remaining before I can piece my top together and call that part of my Jane journey done. As much as I would love to I don't think I can get this finished before 2014 realistically. Therefore, I will complete my DJ on this thread along with a second "tute sheet" that can be added to the new thread. I know that moderators have the ability to add a list to an initial post later. How does this sound?? I will cut and paste this post in a PM to Patrice and find out any other details/possibilities. I know you need permission to begin a thread - I will ask her this as well. I could start it - or perhaps Anael would like to?? I could pop in from time to time, but will not promise to keep it going as I already have too many irons in the fire.
Gus