Old 12-03-2013, 09:49 PM
QuiltedCello

From window wall counterclock wise.

Cutting / lay out / nephew seating is two old flat doors on galvanized pipe legs. Originally was just until I found a better one, but this works perfectly and cost me $30 plus a nice big cutting mat. I shoved my storage cabinets under.

My soon to move in machine table is a $10 thrift store number. Adding locking wheels so I can have it against the wall for piecing, then against the table for quilting. My ironing board, iron and fabric mangler are against that wall also. Mangler was free as the son thought it was junk at a garage sale. He just needed a good cleaning.

Next wall has a pin board against the door that I made from damaged cork tiles that were free, then closet has in process sewing on the shelves and over hangers, then sewing machine is on it's rolling platform on the half shelved side which will get more shelves once machine is on table, front of closet door has a hook to put current project shoe holder on, my Helmer cabinets, then my duct tape dummies in the corner. Most expensive wall, probably $150, but I just buy as needed, so it wasn't all at once.

Then, computer set up, then nails to hang my rulers and such on.

Gives me a 12' by 10' chunk of open floor.