Old 12-05-2013, 04:46 AM
Honchey

Carrie, I'm going to meander thru the blocks and make the ones I want to make...I don't think I'll be doing all of the applique ones...just the ones I think I can manage to do...The first DJ I ever saw was done in brights with black sashing & borders..no triangle blocks..
Besides the DJ software, I also downloaded 40 Bright & Bold stars & 50 fabulous stars..the price was right don't know if I'll ever do them..but I have them in case I do.

Mirabelle, I found you because I recognized your quilt and said to myself "that has to be Mirabelle"..

Is today Friday in the Netherlands? if so, I hope Anael comes home today and everything is OK..

I've been up since 5:07 ...opened a cabinet door and stuff came tumbling out...Kamakazi cabinet..called DH the day before to ask if an item was in that cabinet..I guess he didn't get it all in correctly so you all know what I've been doing since then...7:23 and just sat down to have my coffee...

GrannyQ, How are you & DH doing? been thinking of you...

QNS. hope your new eyeglasses work better for you than mine are doing right now...Just had the prescription changed last month and they just don't seem clear enough when reading & working on the cp...I think they need to be changed...everything is sharper when I take them off...

Have any of you seen the pattern Amish Twist??? the woman I work with at the Gallery made it and she gifted me with all the scraps...I'm going to make my first mini with them...the colors aren't bright they are rather flat & subdued ..black is the background so it does brighten them up...I have to trim all the pieces tho as they are all different sizes...if it turns out nicely I would like to put it on Ebay and donate the money to Wounded Warriors...
That seems to be about it for now so I'll see you all later....H.