Old 12-05-2013, 06:24 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I sorry, Mirabelle, I should have known you were holding the prettiest quilt in the crowd; but I wanted to make sure of whom I was looking for. What a wonderful gift to give from the heart. Priceless bounty in the that picture. Nice that ds can count on his Mother to take him to the airport. My SIL is always flying out weekend on his job...if he's lucky, he will get one weekend home a month.

My leg is telling me today that I overused it yesterday. So I had to put the brace on early this morning and tighten it up to support the knee. Dr also told me to start using baby aspirin daily which I did at one time, but stopped because of problems with the aspirin...so I think I shall pass on that and blame it on a hearing problem. It is the truth, not all doctor's were at the head of their class...and no two people are the same, nor react the same to their foods or medicine.

So much to do. Prioritize or do nothing. There is a choice...and I will make the choice after breakfast... sometime... before nightfall. Maybe. Everyone have a good day...