Old 12-05-2013, 06:12 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

I cinched up my knee brace like the saddles I used to use as I rode horses in my youth, never knew then how handy that knowledge would be in my old age! Then I babied it all day...sewed in my quilting room all most completed the SYE Loosey Goosey...all wedges are done, just have to sew them together. continued to rest my leg the rest of the day. Tomorrow morning early, will take dh to get his last four teeth pulled. Then after a few errands, we can come home for the day. Oh, yes, its cold outside, but it is winter time and I love it! I can dress to keep warm, down South it was a steam bath from car to house, from house to car and to work, impossible to keep cool without air conditioning. It was too hot!

Dublb, I made the MB without much sight, and thought it was a little wobbly; so I made another one that is slowly coming your way..(its in the mail!)...both will reflex the beauty of the autumn in the heartland, the warmth, glow and beauty of Mother Nature. You can decide your favorite of the two, or use them both. My printer was not printing the first pattern off right, so Honchey generously printed it out and sent me the pattern for "Summer's End" which is what you received first. Pattern is from Quilterscache.com.