View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:24 PM
DustysMomma

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Dusty'smomma got your beautiful runner today. It's on my living room coffee table right now. It is so beautiful and let me tell you, your new machine does absolutely beautiful embroidery. Mine is the cheapest model you can buy and now I can see what a huge difference it makes. I'll just hire you if your willing, I could have you do all kinds of things. I can even send you all the thread since I bought the BIG kit of all the colors. All I'm doing is using it on quilting for the final trim. Anyway enough of that, I love it and thank you so much! PS.....called the brat and told her that she had a present of licorice and a surprise at my house from you....
I'm willing! I love the new machine & I'm so glad I got a good one. I didn't get to do the last touch on your runner that I wanted to, but it looks like it's happy on your coffee table anyway. It's a perfect fit too! I actually used to have the sofa table to match your coffee table. My ex's mom has it now in her hallway.

I'm hoping that Brat won't beat me for what I sent her. Perhaps you'll have to help her with it.