View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 07:35 AM
Elisabrat

uh oh you sent me something I might want to beat you for? yikes! I rarely want to beat anyone .. ok sometimes I get this strong urge to take my hand and smack someone right on the back of the head like my mom used to do.. she called it "beeege" and would say what were you thinking? I so far have over come this urge to do something so hideous but it cross my mind. I doubt anything you sent would incur such a thought honest. now if the roads were not so icy I would be zooming over to Jabas to get it! I am a chicken on the ice. Its not icy its solid ice. big difference. should warm up to the 20's next week so for sure then. Jaba and I are going to a Scarlett hatters luncheon. Join the old gals in a goofy lunch should be marvelously good.

I am working on a smock. OMG I suck at reading real patterns. this is harder than I thought lol. an apron with arm hole? oh my god. lol.. its tough stuff .. and I wanted to make two. maybe the second one will turn out easier than the first. I like those good old fashioned bib aprons. one piece lol with ties I can do that.. but I went for it with this one and am determined it will work. sigh.. place mats I swear placemats are such a better idea