Old 12-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Elisabrat

Your boom sounds interesting but honestly it might be majorly hard for those who say can only do blocks with a one rating you know? and what if they are given a 3 rating block to make? you end up with blocks poorly done not by choice but by ability alone. Hope it works out for you girl that is going to be tough.

I wrote Patricej today to ask for permission to do this Medallion style round robin. I hope to hear from her in the next few days and get my posting up. A miniature? omg you love working with small pieces!! no no not me! I am going to work it as follows. One center 12.5 to 24.5 inches. I will post two options with directions but by no means do you have to follow my directions on that you can pick any center you like its simply that some like to just go with what is suggested as well tis easier than sitting and struggling over which pattern to make. Each month we will get two rounds to chose from so if your newer to quilting well it will be easy enough to follow and one round that is a bit harder to do, maybe more pieces, more matching points? but well challenging and I think it will be wonderful to see what everyone puts together, different fabrics, different colors, different rounds we will all end up with our own beautiful creations AND be better at new borders, diversity of designs and who wouldn't want that? I think if your good with scrappy you could really use up a lot of different pieces.. maybe controlled scrappy a bit? I will be posting soon so keep your eyes out for the listing!!!!