View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 09:58 AM
ThayerRags

Originally Posted by Macybaby View Post
....looking for a 1930's era 99 in a bentwood case with the knee control. This style using the regular three prong one sided plug. I'm not that concerned if the top or knee lever is missing, I mostly want a great looking machine and the base with the control still there (I have the other stuff).
And yesterday I decided I needed a gold machine to go with my "gold" Greist attachments. Free-Westinghouse has a nice one. DH said he'd paint up one of the 301's for me, but the attachments won't fit!

Wow! You’ve got the decades covered pretty good!

I have a June 17, 1936 Singer 99-13 fixer-upper if you’re ever down this way before you find one. It has the control in the base and the bentwood top. It’s missing part of the light, and of course, the knee lever.

I have two of the Free ALB Rotaries and two of the New Home NLB Rotaries (also gold) too, so I could fix you up on those in good shape.

Sorry, but I don’t ship machines. You’ll have to make a road trip. (I know, I know.....but shipping tends to not pan out most times, so I just don’t do it.)

CD in Oklahoma
Attached Thumbnails machine294_05.jpg   machine349_05.jpg