Old 12-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Cathieinut

Smile

OK, clue 2 is interesting...since I am doing my Scottish Celtic Solstice with Inklingo got the first batch ready for the printer and my printer just went screwy! Arh...I had printed about 40% of the center pieces (Bonnie's green my blue) and it just stalled out...spent several hours trying to fix it Because DS who reluctantly does the IT around here was not home. I finally gave up and just cut what I had printed and went to bed.
This morning woke up and tried to fix the problem myself and between DS and what I had done it finally got to printing again. Sheesh!
Everything is printed and I have about half of it to finish cutting then I can get to sewing.
Inklingo has a very different method to create the units so I am ready to get to it.
Cold and snowy today so no need to go out at least! I think it might just be a jammie or sweats day LOL
Have fun every one. I do remember Bonnie suggesting that once the new clues come out you should probably at least make a few so that you are familiar with how they work but as I now like to think...Please yourself!