Old 12-07-2013, 02:11 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Dublb, hope you get to feeling better tomorrow...and that it warms up there for you. I forgot TEXAS is a whole another state...I can vision that mail person struggling with their pony, getting it headed in the right direction since the packet was taken out of the Post Office on the sixth and delivered on the seventh. LOL!!

OK, kids do carry germs; we learned that quickly in the school systems we worked in, in various states of the Union. Always was told when we were growing up in Iowa, IF we were on the beach where it was warm, colds would disappear. WE tried that in our career, and it did not work. However, I had less problems in Alaska than anywhere.

Making the tiger block in SYE reminded me of the pair of tiger cubs kids were carrying as a 'kitten' in the CC airport, cute as can be. The Fisherman restaurant in Arkansas on 181 Highway had a pair of beautiful Siberian tigers, and were raising 3 cubs when someone torched the place...destroying the animals and the restaurant. So sad. They had a Tuesday special of all you could eat for $2.25...chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, dessert and drink. It was a favorite of senior citizens. They rebuilt, but did not get any more animals.